- The advantages and disadvantages of different traffic types
- Exchanges vs networks vs direct, and how to define the right mix
- Different buying models: CPC, CPM, CPI, CPA/E
So many apps, how can I stand out? This 2-day workshop will share advanced practices on tackling the challenge of marketing your app, from app store optimisation to prospecting and retargeting. It will also examine the pros and cons of every paid channel and which tools and techniques you should employ specifically for your app, and then how to align them all to reach, convert and maintain your app’s users.
Previous Course Attendees:
- Pokerstars -
- Barclays -
- Farfetch -
- Lost My Name -
- Space Ape -
- Just Eat -
Thiago has over 7 years experience working in Digital Marketing and has worked across display, search and social. For two and a half years, Thiago led the Mobile Marketing team at Treatwell (formerly Wahanda), where he faced the challenge of entering new markets across nine European countries whilst maintaining the performance of the traditional paid channels delivering a strong ROI for the app. He is now the Head of UA at Peak, a brain training app.
Max has been in digital for over 6 years, working in a number of areas including SEO, content production and management and web development. Most recently he has spent the past 3 years planning campaigns and buying traffic at the leading mobile agency, Somo. He has experience across a number of verticals, including Gaming, Retail/eCommerce and Finance.
4 Key Areas You'll Cover on Hatch:Mobile
1. Traffic Types and Buying Methods
2. App Store Optimisation
- The complex mobile ecosystem and the importance of app store visibility
- Understanding the algorithms and how to stay current
- Importance of naming, keywords, gets, competition, ratings and useful ASO tools
3. Tracking and Attribution
- The major providers of app tracking solutions
- Challenges and techniques such as fingerprinting and device IDs
- Your KPIs and why different campaigns can have different KPIs
4. Campaign Setup and Optimisation
- Effective preparation and how to work with partners
- Monitoring campaigns, data sufficiency and when to start optimising
- What level to optimise at (country, network, device, etc) and other factors (day, time, page)
Why Choose Hatch
"Excellent coverage of key topics and issues in mobile user acquisition with the kind of depth and detail which is not available elsewhere."- Aaron Turnbull, Future Games of London
"As an advanced Facebook advertiser, I learnt loads from the course, leaving with great ideas of how to improve our existing Facebook marketing activity and new techniques & strategies to try. Highly recommended for both beginners and experienced Facebook advertisers."- Nadia Kliashchuk, IG
How Hatch Is Different
Unrivalled Channel Expertise
For each workshop we have at least one tutor and one course architect who work together to create courses that teach the most important and advanced concepts in their subject. We only work with experts who spend all day, every day working on their specific channel – so they understand the challenges you’re facing, the techniques that work today, and the insight you need to constantly enhance performance.
Deep, cutting-edge content
If you want to really learn, you need to take the time. Our 2-day, intensive format will equip you with the in-depth knowledge you need to succeed in your channel. Taught by leading industry experts and constantly refreshed to keep on top of market best practices, our courses are more advanced than anything else on the market.
Learning Through Doing
We encourage learning through task-based activities – not note-taking during endless presentations. Our courses are interactive and challenging, with plenty of practical tasks based on real life scenarios – so if you want to doze off in front of slides, you’re better off elsewhere.
Dive Into Data
You’re working in data-heavy performance marketing so hands-on data analysis and optimisation is a key component of all our workshops.
The Latest Trends and Techniques
Our content is constantly refreshed so it always provides the latest material on industry best practice and standards. Plus, after you’ve completed the course, you will have perpetual access to all our materials as they are updated.
Expand Your Network
Meet new likeminded professionals, share knowledge and gain industry insight from different perspectives. Workshop attendees come from all over the world and from a wide range of verticals. We take all of our course attendees out for lunch on the first day and drinks at the end of the final day to facilitate networking opportunities in a more relaxed environment.
NEXT COURSE SOLD OUT
- Duration: 2-day workshop in London | 9am to 6pm
- Location: Headspace, Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8BA
- We provide lunch and other refreshments